I was born in 1981 in Athens, at the center of which I live and work.
I chose computer programming as my main occupation for income purposes, but photography has always been my passion.
Ironically, it was technology that did make photography affordable to the masses.
At 2003 I bought my first digital camera (a 4 MPixels HP compact) and since 2009, with my first DSLR, I started delving into the world of (art) photography.
In order to learn more about it, I chose the pragma.gr private school and was taught by Thanos Papadopoulos )who also took the B&W photo of me on this page).
Since then, I have taken part in numerous exhibitions and my photographs have been published in press and the internet, as you can see in the "Publications" tab.
- Member of Hellenic Photographic Society (FIAP Greek branch, 2014-)
- Official cosplay contest photographer at Comicdom Con Athens (2012-)
- Official cosplay contest photographer at AthensCon (2015-2016)
- Photographer at Super Cosplay Girls (2014-2016, when it changed form)
- Backstage and poster photographer for the short Greek movie "The Huntsmen" (2015), starring Irene Astral amongst others. More info on the movie at the official Facebook page.
- Administrator of the biggest cosplay-related group in Greece: Cosplayers//GR (2012-2015)
- Invited Photographer at AnimeS Expo in Sofia, Bulgaria (July 2015). Sadly couldn't attend due to the political situation in my home country
- Invited Photographer at Foto-Con 2016 & 2017 in Wlen, Poland (August 2016/2017). You can see the results of my participation in the related page by selecting the appropriate gallery filters. .
Lectures & Interviews
(04/2015) Lecture on Cosplay Photography at "Mikro Polytechnio"'s photography courses.
Flyer (in Greek, PDF, 2.5MB) and
Presentation (also in Greek, PDF, 3.6MB)
(02-03-04/2016) Heading the Pinup Photography Workshop at "EFE: Hellenic FIAP branch" from February to April 2016. With the participation of:
Elina P. and more.
Mobile Backstage Photos